Congratulations, Wade and Jehan! Your beautiful Smyrna townhome in Views at Park Avenue SOLD in 4 short days for 100% of the list price! We are thrilled for you guys and your gorgeous new home in Smyrna! There is no doubt that Smyrna holds a special place in your hearts! Andy certainly enjoyed meeting your 2 Italian greyhounds and hope they enjoy their new yard! Thank you for trusting us with the sale of your townhome! It was a pleasure working with the two of you!
What a WONDERFUL closing! Lesley and Andy had the great pleasure of meeting Scott and Lynn over 10 years ago when they bought their first home together in Brookhaven’s Ashford Park neighborhood! Scott and Lynn were across the street neighbors that became fast family friends. Lots of great memories made with Scott and Lynn’s children, dogs, and other adventures such as pulling tree limbs down with Scott’s truck! Despite Lesley and Andy moving, the friendship continued and Lesley and Andy have had the great pleasure of representing several of Scott and Lynn’s children as they have purchased and sold homes in Brookhaven!
Lynn and Scott recently purchased a GORGEOUS newer construction home right next door to the family home in Ashford Park that they raised their children in! Andy laughs and says they now have a compound! And, I should mention… on the BEST street in Ashford Park!
A great place to call home! Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac street, this Bonem & Honeycutt built home offers three true levels of living at its finest. The floor plan, custom features, and charming character of this home will never go out of style. You will love being close to everything with easy access to highways, byways, and the shopping and restaurants surrounding this incredibly desirable Alpharetta community. The area schools are nothing short of amazing and include award winning Milton High, Northwestern Middle, and Summit Hill Elementary.
-Greeted by a two story foyer and gleaming hardwood floors, this home is inviting and open.
-The gourmet kitchen features top of the line appliances, granite counters, oversized island with breakfast bar, hidden walk-in pantry, breakfast room, and home organization/desk area.
-The cozy den located off of the kitchen has a gas fireplace with stone surround, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, and beautiful custom built-ins.
-The separate formal dining room is perfect for entertaining and can accommodate furniture of any size.
-A gorgeous butler’s pantry connects the kitchen and dining room, providing plenty of additional storage.
-The formal living room is complete with a coffered ceiling, built-in bookcases, fireplace, and a wall of windows which natural light pours through.
-French doors lead to a richly paneled study/office with its own fireplace.
-A spacious bedroom and full bathroom on the main level are ideal for guests.
-The oversized luxurious master suite features a multi-tiered trey ceiling, sitting area, and built in shelves surrounding the fourth gas fireplace.
-The spa-like master bath is a true retreat and features double granite vanities, a separate tub and shower, and a huge walk-in closet with custom shelving.
-All additional bedrooms are well-sized and bright.
-A bonus room on the second level is great for watching movies, doing homework, or just hanging out.
-The fully finished terrace level is truly a show stopper with media room/home theater, mahogany bar complete with appliances, game room, gym/flex space, and in-law suite.
-A true mudroom leads out to the three car garage that easily fits your vehicles along with providing plenty of storage space.
-Laundry room is upstairs which means no more toting laundry up and down the stairs.
-The low maintenance Trex deck overlooks a very private and serene backyard that includes an irrigation system and invisible fence. The perfect space for outdoor enjoyment and entertaining.
-Professional landscaping provides plenty of curb appeal to this already stunning home.
-Home is pre-wired for audio/visual.
This is it! Welcome home to this adorable two bedroom, two bathroom condominium home in Brookhaven’s private and gated Carlyle Woods. Carlyle Woods is known for delivering quality and value in one of the most desirable areas inside the perimeter. The floor plan, custom features, and charming character of this property will never go out of style. The close proximity to Peachtree Road, I-85, and GA400 make it convenient to and from any direction. Being in the booming city of Brookhaven means you can enjoy nearby hot spots like Town Brookhaven and Village Place Brookhaven!
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and breakfast bar.
- Separate dining room is perfect for entertaining.
- Spacious living room has vaulted ceiling and opens to a sunroom that would make a great home office.
- Master suite is complete with a vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, and bathroom with large granite vanity.
- Secondary bedroom is well-sized and bright.
- Plenty of storage space throughout!
- Wonderful community amenities include a pool, gym facilities, pet walk, and gated access.
- Great location close to interstates, shopping, and restaurants!
Do you strive for excellence? Do you want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
The Peters Company is looking for a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency, and a winning attitude. The Buyer Specialist develops, prospects for, follows up with, presents to and services buyers at a high level while sharing their expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, home maintenance, etc. They must provide a high-level need analysis, coordinate a time-efficient home search process, and effectively negotiate in the buyer’s best interest for one of the most highly-rated and dynamic real estate teams in Atlanta.
• Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, in both written and verbal form. They must be able to work with both vendors and customers.
• Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring.
• Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
• Experience working in a problem-solving environment. Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties.
• Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
• Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
• Able to use email and text effectively as a means of communication.
Job Specific Skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Works well under pressure. Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
• An Opportunity In The Real Estate Industry To Have “A Real Job”
• High Net-Income With No Overhead Or Risk
• First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development
• Full Administrative And Marketing Service with World-Class Staffing Support
• Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked
• Pre-Designed Marketing And Promotional Materials
• A Consistent Inventory Of Saleable Listings
• A System For Holding Open Houses And Meeting Active Buyers
• The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team
• Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional
• Teamwork, Encouragement And Support With A Family Feel
• KW Profit Sharing And Residual Income Opportunity
• Real Estate Investment Opportunities
Key Activities of a HIGH Performance Buyer Specialist
• Work a 50 Hour Week
• Do 10 to 20 Hours of Lead Follow-Up Per Week
• Research the Market Daily – New Listings and Price Reductions
• Preview Homes that Are in Your Target Area
• Preview All Team Listings
• Manage New Leads and Work Through Existing Leads
• Call Past Clients and Your Sphere of Influence to Ask for Referrals
• Follow-Up Quickly on All Sign Calls, Internet Inquiries, VoicePad Calls and Other Leads
• Track All Active Leads and Send Updates (New Listings)
• Attend Training, Role Play and Practice Scripts 2 to 4 Hours a Week
• Set Up An “Ideal Week” That Blocks Time for Your 20%
• Track All of Your Key Business Activities. Set Weekly Goals
• Attend Training and Stay Learning Based for Increased Productivity
The Peters Company is a top performing real estate team with Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Road in Metro Atlanta and currently ranked in the Top 1% of Keller Williams teams nationally. We are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisors. We represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Peters Company will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, should apply. If this describes you or someone you know, call us right away to let us know you are interested at 404-564-5751. All inquiries are confidential. Georgia real estate license required.
Congratulations, Sam and Julie! We have enjoyed working with you over the past year. In fact, I know you guys never dreamed you’d be moving when you bought your adorable home in Piedmont Heights literally one year ago this month! We know, however, that you guys are especially excited to get back home to Savannah and it seems everything lined up just perfectly! Not only did your adorable home sell in 10 short days it also sold for 14% more than you guys paid last May! Unbelievable! Now that is BUYING low and SELLING high at it’s best! Thank you guys for your business over the past year! Our team has enjoyed getting to know you so very much! We wish you the best in Savannah!
When Jennie first met with Seth & Aliza, they described the home they wanted, and Jennie knew just the place! She knew the perfect neighborhood because she was actually under contract on a home in the same subdivision – the Ashton Woods new construction community, Reserve at Brookleigh. Jennie told Aliza and Seth about the neighborhood, and it was the first stop on their search. Like most first time home buyers, Aliza and Seth wanted to make sure they had explored all options. After a couple of months looking in various neighborhoods, they decided to circle back to the beginning and bought the one and only amazing spec home at Reserve at Brookleigh! With a new baby on the way, Aliza and Seth felt they found the perfect combination of location, schools, and a great neighborhood! Seth and Aliza, we are so excited for you on the purchase of your first home AND the birth of your new baby girl! PS – Jennie is especially thrilled to have you as a neighbor!
When Julie & Travis moved “home” to Atlanta earlier this year, they had two main goals: making sure their children went to great schools and finding a home near their family. East Cobb was the perfect combination of both, so the search was on in the very competitive Walton school district. After a some what discouraging start, the family decided to look into options for renovating a home via a renovation mortgage. When a beautiful, traditional, brick home on a double lot in the highly sought after Indian Hills Country Club subdivision was listed, Julie and her family wasted no time checking out the property. They drove over the night it was listed at almost 10pm where there was already a swarm of buyers to take a look! Even though Jennie and the rest of the team were out of town at a Keller Williams convention, they knew time was of the essence, and Jennie put together an offer in the Phoenix airport! Despite a tough multiple offer situation, Julie and Travis landed the home and couldn’t have been happier! Julie and Travis, we can’t wait to see your renovations, and perhaps we’ll stop by during the annual 4th of July celebration in Indian Hills since we hear you have a great view of the fireworks from your new lawn!
When we first met with Ron & Rose, we knew they had one goal – to be close to their daughter, son-in-law, and new granddaughter who is due in June! Ron and Rose are not new to the home buying experience, and they knew exactly what they were looking for. It was important for them to have a great property on a lake – this was a MUST for Rose as she had become accustomed to her beautiful lake home in Charlotte. When their Jackson Creek home first came on the market, it was scooped up by another buyer, but when the contract fell through, Ron and Rose wasted no time in snaching up the property in another multiple offer situation. This market requires quick and aggressive offers, and that’s what won them this amazing lakefront home! Rose’s green thumb is sure to make this property one of the prettiest in the neighborhood, and no doubt that the family will enjoy many days on their back porch with their new grandbaby, Leah!
When Sheryl & Jeremy found out the week after Christmas that they would have one month to relocate to Georgia, the hunt was on for the perfect home! Coming from Austin, they expected the Georgia weather to be slightly colder, but they didn’t expect having to find a home during not one, but TWO winter storms! In fact, Jennie and Sheryl’s first time looking at homes was in the snow! Thankfully warmer days and sunny skies were on the horizon when the couple found a beautiful home in the Simpson Elementary school district which is perfect for their daughter. Their new neighborhood, River Station, offers everything (and more!) that their family is looking for to start their new life in Atlanta. Sheryl and Jeremy, we hope you think of Atlanta as home sweet home very soon, and we promise that the winters are usually mild!!