Congratulations, Patrick! After 11 days on the market, your Briaridge home in the beloved Lakeside High School district is officially SOLD! We can’t tell you how much we appreciate you finding us on the internet, reading and trusting our past Kudzu.com reviews, and hiring us to get your home SOLD! It was a pleasure working with you! And, it’s no doubt that your home was well-loved with a back-up offer to boot! Thank you for your trust in us! We hope to work with you again in the future!
Archive for the ‘Metro Atlanta’ Category
Welcome home! Spring Street Village is a wonderful neighborhood in the incredibly popular and fast growing Smyrna area of Cobb County. The open floor plan, custom features, and charming character of this John Willis built home will never go out of style. The close proximity to I-285 and I-75 makes this property convenient to and from any direction. You’ll also have easy access to the other highways, byways, and activities that make this location such a well-loved destination. You will certainly enjoy being only minutes to Smyrna Market Village, Vinings shopping, and several city parks.
- Loaded with craftsman touches, custom features and a great open floor plan.
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, marble counters, pantry, and breakfast area.
- Separate dining room is perfect for entertaining.
- Hardwoods floors on the main level.
- Spacious family room has built-ins and gas fireplace.
- Master on main is a true retreat including a trey ceiling and large walk-in closet.
- Master bath has a double vanity, garden tub, and separate shower.
- Three additional bedrooms on the second floor are well-sized and bright.
- The two car garage easily fits vehicles with ample space for storage.
- The covered patio and fenced backyard are ideal for outdoor enjoyment and entertaining.
- Home fronts beautiful and serene Durham Park.
What an exciting adventure it was to help Haven REI in the acquisition and sale at Brookhaven’s Telford Manor neighborhood! Over 2 years ago, talks began for Haven REI to purchase two lots in Brookhaven and subdivide them into 4 homes! We had the great pleasure of helping Haven sell these lovely homes. The last one at 2336 Coosawattee Drive in Brookhaven is officially SOLD! This gorgeous new construction home even featured a future option to build out the 3rd story attic into additional living space. The street scape has sure changed on Coosawattee and Telford thanks to Haven REI’s development of these new beautiful homes!
Welcome home! The flowing floor plan, custom features, and charming character of this home will never go out of style. Being located in a wonderful neighborhood with easy access to GA-400, I-85, and Peachtree Parkway makes virtually all commutes a breeze. You’ll also have easy access to the highways, byways, and activities that make this location such a well loved destination! Being in this popular area of Duluth means you can enjoy many nearby restaurants and shopping spots too!
-Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in a swim/tennis neighborhood.
-Loaded with craftsman touches, custom features, and a great flowing floor plan.
-Kitchen features ample cabinet space, granite counters, spacious breakfast area, and pantry.
-Great room has soaring two story ceiling, gas fireplace, built-in bookcases, and opens to a sunroom.
-Separate living room and dining room are perfect for entertaining.
-A bedroom and full bathroom on the main level are ideal for guests.
-Spacious master bedroom features a trey ceiling, built-in bookcase, walk-in closet, and bathroom with double vanities, jetted tub, and separate shower.
-A jack-and-jill bathroom connects two additional well-sized upstairs bedrooms.
-Laundry room is conveniently located upstairs.
-The patio is ideal for outdoor enjoyment and entertaining.
-A two car garage easily fits vehicles and has extra storage space.
-Wonderful community amenities include a pool, tennis courts, and playground.
Congratulations, Mark and Anna! Your adorable Buckhead condo in Collier Condominiums SOLD in 11 days for 99% of list price! It’s evident that the pricing, staging and marketing plan was spot on! Thank you guys for trusting us with your first home sale! And, a special thanks for searching and finding us on Kudzu.com. We hope you found our service to meet our Kudzu.com honor as Atlanta’s Top Rated Real Estate team! Please know we’re always here for you guys!
Congratulations, Rob and Andria! After renting to decide the best neighborhood for you all to officially call home, you found it was the place you had called home all along! We are so glad you guys decided Brookhaven was the right place and even happier that you all chose one of Andy and Lesley’s favorite neighborhoods – Brookhaven Gardens! The timing couldn’t have worked out better… As soon as we heard of a potential opportunity in the neighborhood, we jumped on it and were able to get you guys in before it ever hit the market! There’s no doubt that you guys are going to love your neighbors, the quiet cul-de-sac, your new pond, the pet ducks, and all our Village Place Brookhaven favorites like Verde, Kaleidoscope, and Haven! Can you tell we’re excited for you? Thank you guys for your trust in us! And special thanks to Mark and Carrie for sharing our name with you!
Congrats to Will and Jennifer on your adorable North Druid Hills renovation in the Briarcliff Heights neighborhood! Your patience was unwavering and certainly paid off in the end. Will and Jennifer worked with Jennie for over a year, and became not only clients, but also friends of our team! Andy sold Jennifer’s condo in 2013, and the wait was on while their new home was being taken to the studs for a full renovation. Jennifer’s attention to detail helped create the perfect house for her and Will, and the finished project was a custom gem that will be a fantastic place to call home for years to come! We are so happy for you both!
Congratulations, Rob! Your rental home in the neighborhood of Winchester Heights in Tucker is officially sold! Andy thoroughly enjoyed working with you! We’re so glad Love introduced us. It’s was a delight working with Love to get her Grant Park home sold earlier in the year and now your investment property! We’re now looking forward to the next phase with your personal home in Sandy Springs and your upcoming home search! We appreciate your trust in us and hope to be your real estate agents for life!
Do you strive for excellence? Do you want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
The Peters Company is looking for a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency, and a winning attitude. The Buyer Specialist develops, prospects for, follows up with, presents to and services buyers at a high level while sharing their expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, home maintenance, etc. They must provide a high-level need analysis, coordinate a time-efficient home search process, and effectively negotiate in the buyer’s best interest for one of the most highly-rated and dynamic real estate teams in Atlanta.
• Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, in both written and verbal form. They must be able to work with both vendors and customers.
• Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring.
• Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
• Experience working in a problem-solving environment. Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties.
• Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
• Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
• Able to use email and text effectively as a means of communication.
Job Specific Skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Works well under pressure. Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
• An Opportunity In The Real Estate Industry To Have “A Real Job”
• High Net-Income With No Overhead Or Risk
• First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development
• Full Administrative And Marketing Service with World-Class Staffing Support
• Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked
• Pre-Designed Marketing And Promotional Materials
• A Consistent Inventory Of Saleable Listings
• A System For Holding Open Houses And Meeting Active Buyers
• The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team
• Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional
• Teamwork, Encouragement And Support With A Family Feel
• KW Profit Sharing And Residual Income Opportunity
• Real Estate Investment Opportunities
Key Activities of a HIGH Performance Buyer Specialist
• Work a 50 Hour Week
• Do 10 to 20 Hours of Lead Follow-Up Per Week
• Research the Market Daily – New Listings and Price Reductions
• Preview Homes that Are in Your Target Area
• Preview All Team Listings
• Manage New Leads and Work Through Existing Leads
• Call Past Clients and Your Sphere of Influence to Ask for Referrals
• Follow-Up Quickly on All Sign Calls, Internet Inquiries, VoicePad Calls and Other Leads
• Track All Active Leads and Send Updates (New Listings)
• Attend Training, Role Play and Practice Scripts 2 to 4 Hours a Week
• Set Up An “Ideal Week” That Blocks Time for Your 20%
• Track All of Your Key Business Activities. Set Weekly Goals
• Attend Training and Stay Learning Based for Increased Productivity
The Peters Company is a top performing real estate team with Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Road in Metro Atlanta and currently ranked in the Top 1% of Keller Williams teams nationally. We are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisors. We represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Peters Company will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, should apply. If this describes you or someone you know, call us right away to let us know you are interested at 404-564-5751. All inquiries are confidential. Georgia real estate license required.
Congratulations, Sam and Julie! We have enjoyed working with you over the past year. In fact, I know you guys never dreamed you’d be moving when you bought your adorable home in Piedmont Heights literally one year ago this month! We know, however, that you guys are especially excited to get back home to Savannah and it seems everything lined up just perfectly! Not only did your adorable home sell in 10 short days it also sold for 14% more than you guys paid last May! Unbelievable! Now that is BUYING low and SELLING high at it’s best! Thank you guys for your business over the past year! Our team has enjoyed getting to know you so very much! We wish you the best in Savannah!