Congrats to Will and Jennifer on your adorable North Druid Hills renovation in the Briarcliff Heights neighborhood! Your patience was unwavering and certainly paid off in the end. Will and Jennifer worked with Jennie for over a year, and became not only clients, but also friends of our team! Andy sold Jennifer’s condo in 2013, and the wait was on while their new home was being taken to the studs for a full renovation. Jennifer’s attention to detail helped create the perfect house for her and Will, and the finished project was a custom gem that will be a fantastic place to call home for years to come! We are so happy for you both!
Archive for the ‘Metro Atlanta’ Category
Congratulations, Rob! Your rental home in the neighborhood of Winchester Heights in Tucker is officially sold! Andy thoroughly enjoyed working with you! We’re so glad Love introduced us. It’s was a delight working with Love to get her Grant Park home sold earlier in the year and now your investment property! We’re now looking forward to the next phase with your personal home in Sandy Springs and your upcoming home search! We appreciate your trust in us and hope to be your real estate agents for life!
Do you strive for excellence? Do you want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
The Peters Company is looking for a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency, and a winning attitude. The Buyer Specialist develops, prospects for, follows up with, presents to and services buyers at a high level while sharing their expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, home maintenance, etc. They must provide a high-level need analysis, coordinate a time-efficient home search process, and effectively negotiate in the buyer’s best interest for one of the most highly-rated and dynamic real estate teams in Atlanta.
• Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, in both written and verbal form. They must be able to work with both vendors and customers.
• Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring.
• Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
• Experience working in a problem-solving environment. Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties.
• Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
• Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
• Able to use email and text effectively as a means of communication.
Job Specific Skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Works well under pressure. Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
• An Opportunity In The Real Estate Industry To Have “A Real Job”
• High Net-Income With No Overhead Or Risk
• First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development
• Full Administrative And Marketing Service with World-Class Staffing Support
• Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked
• Pre-Designed Marketing And Promotional Materials
• A Consistent Inventory Of Saleable Listings
• A System For Holding Open Houses And Meeting Active Buyers
• The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team
• Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional
• Teamwork, Encouragement And Support With A Family Feel
• KW Profit Sharing And Residual Income Opportunity
• Real Estate Investment Opportunities
Key Activities of a HIGH Performance Buyer Specialist
• Work a 50 Hour Week
• Do 10 to 20 Hours of Lead Follow-Up Per Week
• Research the Market Daily – New Listings and Price Reductions
• Preview Homes that Are in Your Target Area
• Preview All Team Listings
• Manage New Leads and Work Through Existing Leads
• Call Past Clients and Your Sphere of Influence to Ask for Referrals
• Follow-Up Quickly on All Sign Calls, Internet Inquiries, VoicePad Calls and Other Leads
• Track All Active Leads and Send Updates (New Listings)
• Attend Training, Role Play and Practice Scripts 2 to 4 Hours a Week
• Set Up An “Ideal Week” That Blocks Time for Your 20%
• Track All of Your Key Business Activities. Set Weekly Goals
• Attend Training and Stay Learning Based for Increased Productivity
The Peters Company is a top performing real estate team with Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Road in Metro Atlanta and currently ranked in the Top 1% of Keller Williams teams nationally. We are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisors. We represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Peters Company will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, should apply. If this describes you or someone you know, call us right away to let us know you are interested at 404-564-5751. All inquiries are confidential. Georgia real estate license required.
Congratulations, Sam and Julie! We have enjoyed working with you over the past year. In fact, I know you guys never dreamed you’d be moving when you bought your adorable home in Piedmont Heights literally one year ago this month! We know, however, that you guys are especially excited to get back home to Savannah and it seems everything lined up just perfectly! Not only did your adorable home sell in 10 short days it also sold for 14% more than you guys paid last May! Unbelievable! Now that is BUYING low and SELLING high at it’s best! Thank you guys for your business over the past year! Our team has enjoyed getting to know you so very much! We wish you the best in Savannah!
When Jennie first met with Seth & Aliza, they described the home they wanted, and Jennie knew just the place! She knew the perfect neighborhood because she was actually under contract on a home in the same subdivision – the Ashton Woods new construction community, Reserve at Brookleigh. Jennie told Aliza and Seth about the neighborhood, and it was the first stop on their search. Like most first time home buyers, Aliza and Seth wanted to make sure they had explored all options. After a couple of months looking in various neighborhoods, they decided to circle back to the beginning and bought the one and only amazing spec home at Reserve at Brookleigh! With a new baby on the way, Aliza and Seth felt they found the perfect combination of location, schools, and a great neighborhood! Seth and Aliza, we are so excited for you on the purchase of your first home AND the birth of your new baby girl! PS – Jennie is especially thrilled to have you as a neighbor!
When we first met with Ron & Rose, we knew they had one goal – to be close to their daughter, son-in-law, and new granddaughter who is due in June! Ron and Rose are not new to the home buying experience, and they knew exactly what they were looking for. It was important for them to have a great property on a lake – this was a MUST for Rose as she had become accustomed to her beautiful lake home in Charlotte. When their Jackson Creek home first came on the market, it was scooped up by another buyer, but when the contract fell through, Ron and Rose wasted no time in snaching up the property in another multiple offer situation. This market requires quick and aggressive offers, and that’s what won them this amazing lakefront home! Rose’s green thumb is sure to make this property one of the prettiest in the neighborhood, and no doubt that the family will enjoy many days on their back porch with their new grandbaby, Leah!
Congrats Chesley and Amy! Your Ridgewood Heights home in Buckhead’s beloved Morris Brandon Elementary school district is officially SOLD! And… WOW! The Buckhead real estate market is HOT - Selling in 2 short days for over 100% of list price! We’re thrilled for you guys! Your patience and decision to rent this adorable home during the market downturn paid off. You waited for the PERFECT time to sell! We can’t thank you enough for your friendship and support of The Peters Company over the years! Thank you for your faith in us as friends and your Atlanta real estate agents of choice! Did we mention how much we appreciate your referrals to? You guys are big ADVOCATES and for that we are very thankful!
Congrats, Alan and Jannah! Y’all have had a busy couple of months… Moving, wedding, honeymoon! Exciting times! Of course, the day of your wedding would be the day that you receive an offer on your adorable Piedmont Park condo and have to negotiate! That’s how it always works! I must say that we sincerely appreciate your sense of urgency in getting all the paperwork done! When the lender called with last minute crazy requests of your HOA, you guys were on top of it! In this market, it truly takes a village to get a home sold! Thank you guys for being AWESOME clients! And, special thanks to our The Peters Company’s own Heather Thomas for referring us! Did we mention that Alan is Heather’s brother-in-law? Fun fun!
Congrats, John and Whitney! Your Vinings on the Chattahoochee HOME sold FAST – 2 days to be exact. We’ve had the great pleasure of selling several homes in your neighborhood over the past year! And, it’s amazing to see the market take off again there! Homes in Vinings on the Chattahoochee aren’t lasting long! A testament to a GREAT Atlanta neighborhood! We wish you guys the best as you move to Ohio and return home! We will certainly miss you guys in Atlanta! Andy enjoyed working with you so much and discovering our many mutual connections from Keith and Renee to Lindsey and Ashley! Special thanks to Keith and Renee for referring us to you guys and to you for giving us a chance! It was a pleasure working with you both!
Congratulations, Bryony! What a fun experience this has been for us! Never in a million years did we think when Andy met you at closing 9 months ago (buying one of our adorable Garden Hills listings) that we would help you sell that same Buckhead home 9 months later! Life happens, right! We are so excited about the opportunity that you have received in South Carolina! CONGRATULATIONS are in order all around! And, we want to thank you so much for having faith in us to get your home sold! A big shout out to Russ for referring us, too! We wish you the best in South Carolina! Please keep in touch!