As I reflect on the last few days we’ve spent in Austin at Keller Williams’ Mega Agent Camp, I realize what many real estate agents in our industry are missing…. A commitment to growth, education and excellence!
Since our early days in real estate, Andy and I have taken education seriously. And, that is the #1 reason we chose to join Keller Williams Realty (the #1 Training Company in the World).
While most agents settle for mediocrity, we have constantly strived for greatness. So, we invest heavily in education, tools, and technology for ourselves as well as every member on our team.
Here are 10 things you may not know about our investment in education:
1) The Peters Company has monthly book clubs. Everyone on our team is reading a book ALL the time. Those books may be on leadership, real estate, or building wealth. We believe in stretching ourselves to learn more, do more, and be better!
2) We attend Keller Williams Family Reunion (annual convention) every single year. We devote a week in February to learning best practices, new technology and tools. We pay big bucks to travel across the country to learn MORE and take several team members each year so they can mastermind with other buyers agents, transaction coordinators, and marketing directors across the world.
3) We teach across the Southeast. And, we encourage every member on our team to teach classes as well. Why? Because the quickest path to mastery in a subject is to teach to others.
4) Our operations staff attends monthly operations masterminds with other mega agent ops teams to make sure our team is providing the latest and best service in the industry.
5) Andy and I attend quarterly masterminds in Austin, Texas with KW founder and Chairman of the Board Gary Keller, and 100 of the top agents across the country. In these masterminds, Gary tests the latest and greatest in real estate trends on the top agents in the industry.
6) Andy and I attend monthly masterminds with top agents in our market center, Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Road.
7) We, along with several members of our team, attend Keller Williams Mega Agent Camp in Austin in the fall of every year where we hear the brightest minds in the business on stage sharing their success stories. (Note… See that picture – that’s Andy and myself sharing our success with 11,000 other agents at MegaCamp this week)
8) Andy and I are held highly accountable every single week by our coach Gene Rivers, Keller Williams Realty Master Faculty.
9) Andy and I coach other agents across the country through Keller Williams Realty International MAPS Coaching. You’ve heard that iron sharpens iron correct?
10) We attend every class we can get our hands on to improve. This year alone, our team has been involved in Keller Williams seminars BOLD, Career Visioning, Win with Sellers, and Train the Presenter. We don’t miss out on an opportunity to attend the many amazing training classes that come to Atlanta!
Why is this important to our clients? We are the most well-trained and educated real estate agents in Georgia! If you can find a team that provides the level of training and leadership at this level, let us know. My gut tells me you might be looking for a while! 😉
Give us a call today and we’ll put our education, tools, technology and leadership skills to work for you! 404-419-3619
Written by Lesley Peters