Welcome home! Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Harts Place neighborhood, this gorgeous home has it all. The flowing floor plan, custom features, and charming character will never go out of style. The close proximity to Ashford Dunwoody Road, I-285, and GA400 makes it convenient to and from any direction. You’ll love being close to many restaurants and shopping spots in nearby Brookhaven as well as the area surrounding Perimeter Mall. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy being just around the corner from Blackburn Park and Murphey Candler Park! It’s also located in a highly sought after school district which includes Montgomery Elementary!
· Spacious eat-in kitchen features stainless steel appliances, tons of cabinet and counter space, island with breakfast bar, office nook, and a walk-in pantry.
· Large formal dining room is perfect for entertaining guests or hosting holiday gatherings. It can accommodate furniture of any size.
· Family room boasts a soaring ceiling, beautiful built-ins with a wet bar, and a cozy gas starter fireplace.
· The peaceful sunroom overlooks the private and serene backyard.
· Main level master suite is a true retreat including a trey ceiling, dual walk-in closets, and a private bathroom.
· Spa-like master bathroom has dual vanities, jetted tub, separate shower, fresh paint, and new tile.
· Additional upstairs bedrooms are well-sized and bright, and are connected by a wonderful Jack and Jill style bathroom.
· Finished basement includes a bar, rec area, bedroom, full bathroom, workshop, and unfinished storage.
· Two car garage easily fits vehicles.
· Wonderful outdoor space includes a deck and two patios.
· Great location convenient to interstates, parks, restaurants, and shopping.