Welcome home! This wonderful traditional nestled in the popular Village at Avondale neighborhood is waiting for you. The open floor plan, custom features, and charming character of this home will never go out of style. Convenient to downtown Decatur’s finest attractions, you will be near it all including shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. Nature enthusiasts will enjoy being only a short drive from Stone Mountain Park! Easy access to I-285 , I-85, and Highway 78 make virtually all commutes a breeze.
· Loaded with custom features and a great open plan.
· Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, solid surface counters, spacious island with breakfast bar, and butler’s pantry.
· Separate dining room is perfect for entertaining.
· Hardwoods are carried throughout the main level.
· Living room has wood burning fireplace with gas starter and stone surround.
· Master suite is a true retreat including a huge walk-in closet.
· Master bath has double vanities, separate jetted tub and shower, and water closet.
· Two additional bedrooms upstairs are well-sized and bright.
· Second floor loft area is ideal for a home office.
· Laundry upstairs!
· The finished basement includes a bedroom, full bathroom, and plenty of additional living space.
· Two car garage with ample space for storage.