Just Listed :: Gorgeous Traditional in Peachtree Corner’s Desirable Amberfield Neighborhood
Quiet and convenience abound in this wonderful home! The open floor plan with custom features and charming character will never go out of style. The close proximity to Peachtree Parkway, I-285, & I-85 makes this location convenient to and from any direction. This home is nestled between great neighbors in Amberfield, a popular swim and tennis neighborhood. You will love being only minutes to the fabulous shopping and restaurants at The Forum!
- Loaded with custom features and a great open floor plan.
- Large eat-in kitchen features granite counters, oversized island with breakfast bar, tile backsplash, double ovens, and pantry.
- Separate dining room is perfect for entertaining.
- Hardwoods are carried throughout the main level.
- The two story living room has a wood burning fireplace and built-in bookcases.
- Master suite is a true retreat including a trey ceiling, huge walk-in closet, and private bonus room.
- Master bath has double vanities, separate jetted tub, tiled shower, and water closet.
- Additional bedrooms are well-sized and bright.
- Basement has a bedroom, full bathroom, media room, play-room, and an additional unfinished storage area.
- Spacious laundry room on main level.
- The two car garage easily fits two vehicles with ample space for storage.
- The deck is ideal for outdoor entertaining and overlooks the level backyard.
If you are interested in viewing this beautiful Peachtree Corners home, please call us today at 404-419-3619! This home will not last long!